Are YOU waiting for the Perfect time to Sell?
We Are Experiencing a crazy Home Sellers Market Right Now!
Just fill out this quick form and you will be on your way to
CASHING OUT while the market is still high!
We are experiencing a crazy Sellers’ Market right now.
- Home values are high, and homeowners RIGHT BY YOU are getting top value for their homes right now.
- Although solid job and income growth is emboldening many prospective home buyers, record low housing supplies are driving up prices and curbing sales, especially for Millennials looking to buy starter homes.
- For sellers, it will be a standout spring that brings big profits, unless those sellers themselves are looking to buy a larger home in the same metro area. “It’s going to have the feel of a hot market,” marked by multiple offers and bidding wars, says Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- “For home buyers, this is shaping up to be one of the most difficult years in recent memory,” says Ralph McLaughlin, chief economist of Veritas Urbis Economics, which studies the housing market.
Whats more? We have a HUGE demand with buyers ready right now!
- Already, house hunters are waiving inspections, making offers without even seeing homes and bidding well above asking price. Yet Yun predicts sales will be flat compared to spring 2017 because of the skimpy supplies and reduced affordability for many buyers.
- Millennials, in particular, aren’t short on enthusiasm. “The first-time home buyer is eager,” says Joe Melendez, CEO of ValueInsured, which insures homebuyers against house price declines. “They’ve decided they want to be homeowners.”
- Many are finally getting married and starting families after putting off those life-changing events. And their household income has risen to $88,200 from $82,000 a year ago, the NAR survey shows.
- At the same time, builders are grappling with construction worker shortages that have delayed projects and driven up prices, as well as soaring material costs, limited land availability and onerous regulations.
If you want to upgrade to a New Home, now is the time!